Saturday, July 18, 2009

OH YES I MISS YOU





PARENTAL GUIDANCE IS ADVICE

no Strippers nor kissing in public
Wild in the sense of hmmm .. We just loosen up
let me use Wild as a word

Badly Missing you guys

ok lemme start when we were a normal kiddos
This inuman [yanno sounds what the F]
started at 3 pm at Indang Cavite
sadly Ly ann Left so damn early
and I miss marah darell and Cayy Cayy
hope you were there, i bet that day is really
Unfolded



It was fun really really fun
since we don't have that enough communication
we were busy and it's just our second time we see each
other since our first day in school

So The crave for hugs kiss conversation hard kicking Laugh was there
we don't want to miss any single moment
so we really Took a Blast !!!!!


We Drink hard party Harder Laugh Like shits
Those LAUGHING OUT LOUD proves we all get enjoy the party
that's i thought there is also drama
there so many secret opened up
Some were good and some are pretty bad
but it ain't affect me that much
*i might be explain this on the next post *wink


We almost drunk six bottle of liquor
and Indang Cavite is a mile away from our place
My Bad .. I really loosen up at that night
It came to the point i Drink Toyo with suka na may Sili
Tatlong tasa ng Kape para ma alis yung laseeng
At epektib sya kaya pwede mo ring gawin

but it was just last for a second
i remembered i walked the street
without my shoes while It was Raining OH YES I WALKED BARE FEET UNDER THE RAIN
*poor Feet and
it pours so bad all my things were wet T__T
my nails were broken and bleeding *until now it hurt me to tears
and i don't know how it happened

~nooooooooooooooo

The Wildest thing Happened to me that night is
when i got Married without knowing who was
I'll be marrying.. to be honest It's my fault
we were flirting and the Like
i gave my ring to him with matching song of "I do
cherish you from the rest of my Life ..."
and we got Divorced in just a couple of minute
even i was drunk i still know what i am doing
it's just i can't help it so i decided to broke up with him
and just forget what was happened
but he insist he get my Ring and he said
"Ibabalik ko sayo to pag nagkita tayo"
woo I wish hindi sumikat yung Line na yan baka gamitin ng mga magnanakaw eh ;]



But all that was sooo special to me
our friendship was Tightened as i expected
walang napabayaan lahat ay naka uwi ng maayos
at maayos ding nasermonan ..

P.S
I actually Met KIM BUM
Hell yeah he really damn look like
Kim Bum of boys Over flower
But nahh He's MARK ! he's a Lycean also, we introduce by a
common friend Junelito * Oh boy much thanks to him
But all of my friends Like him too so yea
I gave him away but he's soooo nice
friendly and gentleman *I bet if you were in my shoes
you can't help but cry .. to support your friend @__@


I don't know how to describe our
happiness Every part of that gathering had a
Great Story ..

And we were Screaming
SANA MAULIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S For you my reader of one
There were soooo many
Special Moment happened and i post it
sooner thanks for reading love yea
you know who you are


P.S. I will Change my
URL to THIS PHOTOGHRAPH IS A PROOF
thanks for those who linked me and followed me
much appreciated
smooches shen shen




It's Janelita dude ;]
so many gram err
sorry

6 comments:

Hari ng sablay said...

sarap niyan drinking session na nakauniform,gawain dn namin dati,haha

Goryo said...

GAnyang ganyan si Goryo nung kapanahunan niya. Nung nag-uumpisa Gin Bulag, nung mejo umangat angat ang tase Tanduay naman.. nung lumaon Colt-45 at Red-horse, tapos naging Beer.. ngayon balik na sa Grape Juice at gatas!!! hahaha

Health Is wealth kasi.. =)

JANCAHOLiC said...

Hari ng sablay- YEP!Mas masarap mag inom kapag naka uniform [=


GORYO- Gin bulag?
ndi ko pa na try un hihi
anung taon ba kau nag inuman
haha!

PABLONG PABLING said...

inuman ulit sama ako! haha

JANCAHOLiC said...

WAG BAKA MANIGAS KA
WHOAHAHA !!
PEACE PAPS [=

Goryo Dimagiba said...

Hindi ko kapanahunan ni Jawo (Jaworski) ha!! Sila Ely Buendia ang ka-sabayan ko.. Sa tindahan ni aling Nena kami bumibili ng Toma dati!! hahaha