Monday, July 27, 2009

BAGONG BUHAY ! NA NGA BA ?!

Everything will fall into their proper places


I truly believe in that , For those
who read or knew what my problem is
Don't worry guys I' ll be okay soon [=

I just need some time to wake up, I need to
get back on my older JAN
but maybe Slap will do hoho !

From:
Date: 07/26/2009 2:49 pm
Subject: Re: SMILE BEFORE YOU OPEN =]
Message:

ayon nbsa ko n, tiwala meron, kya nga wag mong si2rain, kng ano yung naiwan kong kaptid nun, sana sa pagbalik q gnun p din cia, ikw lng nagiisa kong kapatid at mahal nmhal ko kya, konting blita lng n d mganda, nagre2act aq kc auq mkarinig sa ibang tao n, gnyan ang gngwa mo kc malaya k at wla pamilyang umiintndi, khit minsan lng tau mgusap alam mong and2 lng aq plage sau yan ang tandaan mo...auq mramdamn mo dati ang nramdamn q, n wala q pamilya, sana mgndang halimbwa p din aq sau... salamt mgingat palge




When i read the first sentence
i found myself crying and grieving
My CONSCIENCE PUNCHING ME right now
All of the news they heard is true, yes it's true!
and YES I'm GUILTY

When i talked to my dad
i felt like i was showered with
Coooooold water, i can't speak
i can't move there is no Difference with Chatting and Personal SERMON! i'm scared hey it's my dad its been decades since his last sermon" all i'm thinking is
"how can i do that?" Do i really know
what my Limitation is ?


tiwala meron, kya nga wag mong si2rain, kng ano yung naiwan kong kaptid nun, sana sa pagbalik q gnun p din cia
this one made me cry for
the whole Sunday night
And this one is Enough to change


SELF DISCIPLINE !!!!
Oh God be with me, please do
guide me through walks of my Collage Life


And for all those who are concerned
MUCH THANKS GUYS ! you really
Touch me *sniff
I only choose people who To Talked
to regarding this little problem of mine

*kung hindi ko nasabe sayo
One thing is for sure, ayoko
lang dumagdag sa Problema mo


Blogger PABLONG PABLING said...

parang maiyak iyak ako dito. sabay tugtug pa ng music player mo

ang masasabi ko lang, wag kang mawalan ng communication sa kanila para di ka nila pag isipan ng kung ano ano

ingat lage

July 25, 2009 5:13 PM

Delete
Blogger aLgene said...

concern lang naman sila sa'yo eh. hayaan mo na. basta alam mong wala kang intensyon na saktan sila. just be a good girl and don't let them worry lalo na't nasa malayo sila. :)

ganyan na ganyan din ugali ng daddy ko. paranoid masyado. pero i understand, he just loves me so just like how your ate loves you.

July 25, 2009 7:13 PM



From:
Date: 07/25/2009 10:02 pm
Subject: hugs and kisses^^
Message:
hi mare..i just read your blog,,uhmm i hope your kinda ok mare...dont ever forget were still here for you and cheer up coz for sure .
everything will be fine^^
grindays is your real friends who will walk in when the rest of the world walks out..^^ok??hihi sha till hir mare^^ bbye^^ muahh^^



MAY GAD !!!! Did you read that?! Did you ?! huh Did you ?!
I HAVE FRIENDS !!!
this ONE ROCK MY SOCKS
I miss all of you guys
Can't wait to HUG and KISS you



Much Love
Jann [=
So help me God

3 comments:

Hari ng sablay said...

aww... dnt wori lilipas din yan mgiging ok din lahat... :)

Jepoy said...

Chillax lang. Ganda ng advice no feeling close :-D

Random Student said...

Nakow may kapatid din akong pasaway. i can relate.