Monday, July 6, 2009

ANYTHING FOR GOOD GRADES

*-* I HAVE SORE EYES ? i think ?


It's my first time to have this, and I'm not that sure
stupid me ! I'm thinking if it is Sore eyes or Infection due to
expired solution of my contact lens .


And again i can't say it to my parents,my bad !
i always hide situation like this, for some
reason i find it sweet i just don't want them to get worry about me.
but nah i knoooow it's really bad

Sobrang masaket yung mata ko , pinatakan ko
na ng Eye mo walang epek. sayang lang 35 pesos ko
lalo lang syang sumakit. It's sunday and i'll be reporting
tomorrow *food sanitation sunday night ginawa ko na yung report ko
Too bad hindi ako magaling sa Power point T_T kaya dinaan ko pa
sa photoshop yay !


Nakatulog agad ako after doing the report
monday morning, my eyes are hurt
it looks like bleeding *thanks it's not
but since i lived with this phrase now "ANYTHING FOR GOOD GRADE"
i go to school and talk to my prof. Lucky me she consider
my report, but i was worried what my grade is. so i make a deal
with her i will be reporting again just to have the grade.

how good student i am buahaha ! ;]
Lucky again i went to School Clinic
and have a free consultation what ! FREE !
Yey ! i thought ill be sacrificing again my allowance

bot woe to me this med is really expensive
300 ? to think it has only 5ml
wtheck! no choice i badly need it



just to describe
i really look like a Fish but the SAD TRUTH is
fish is much more cuter than me *nod

or look like i was bullied by the 6th grader

MANONG GUARD : Oh bat ka umiiyak
sino ng away sayo ?

what funny is ...

shenshen hapeanut :D: aw sweet thanks
brian pallada: welcum kla ko knna antok klng eh wheheh sore eyes na pla



I don't want to mark any absence
my sister support my educational needs and
it's such a lame to get tres , ~oh hey is that me ? haha





sheez the day ! I'm surrounded by 3 sweet couples @ mc donalds
woe ! one of them are beside me and 2 of them are
in front .. And me hell yea alone eating sweet pan cakes :( *sob
how i wish i could have too !
what am i saying haha ! so much emo for this oily day pft !



smooshes JAN

No comments: