Monday, July 13, 2009

MAKE LOVE IN THIS CLUB

woo almost feel the exams :( deymn !


~ week before I've joined Photography Club
in our school .. Why ? nuh I don't know either
I just joined to know what's in Photography hoho !



nao the officers called up a meeting
* soo boring that turn to chatting my orgmate

Me: ikaw lang sumale sa Section nio ?
Friend: yep ayaw nila sumale
hindi daw kase PROFESSIONAL CAM ang gameet !



oh mahn are they Professional ?

are you professional enough to use Prof Cam?
yea . uminit dugo ko sakanila
Being a Photographer, Prof cam is a must
and it's true it's reeealy lame using Digital Cameras
but what I'm pointing is, It's not about the CAM
It's about How you Captured
those kind of moments, scenery etcetera

I don't have a damn clue what's in Photography
i just know Sharing your shot to the others
WHERE YOU CAN LET OTHER PEOPLE SEE WHAT
THE REALITY IS or perhaps IT CAN ALSO USE
AS ANOTHER OUTLET TO
ESCAPE FROM THE REALITY =D
~ yanno it's a lame explanation hoho !

*You can take the space provided to correct me
just don't bite me haha !

~
Are you People Professional?
To you people
Joining to this Club might be
train you to be a photographer
nothing can stop you, if you are truly
passionate with your damn craft





niao ! JaNaphobic
nonesense -i had an Ordinary day
♥♥♥

No comments: