Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hush Blush

You can never .. Uhmm i think you can
Imagine how Happy i am ^__________^
did you see ? did you see ?



Well it's just an ordinary school Tuesday
or so i thought
Morning we had an ordinary class
i am sick i have colds and cough but i still
had an energy to finish those class until ..... WINK!

EYES HERE ! Lyceum Photography Club
Will have a meeting at 4:00 pm J209
ATTENDANCE IS A MUST !!!!


hUWAT !????! NO, I CAN'T
I'M TOO HAGGARD TO FACE MY CRUSH
WELL FOR ALL OF YOU KNOW I JOINED
THAT ORGANIZATION JUST TO SEE MY CRUSH
HEHE ! BUT I DO REALLY WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT
PHOTOGRAPHY :)


HERE'S THE STORY


I'M SUUUUPEER BORED WITH WHAT
THEY DISCUSSING , IT'S ABOUT THE RULES
AND REGULATION ABOUT THE ORG.
SO I DECIDED TO DRAW .. Uhh draw ?
since my crush is seated at the back
i got my pen and paper to start ruining the paper
hehe but Na ahhhh ! it turns good :D really ! yeah maybe for me

1 and a half hours are over
we discuss what we need to be discussed
and it's time to go hooooomeee yee ! It's
my moms birth day so i really need to go home early

But wait !

Our President announce for those
who know how to use Photoshop will
stay .. Hehe since *ehem I'm a Frustrated artist
I stay ... Whoooo Whattaa Pachyderm haha !

It feels good, when you are surrounded with people
who knows your Craft .. Right ? Right !
ehem ! what Craft am i saying ? crap!


Our president ate Dawn
group us to 3.. too bad i'm group 1
and my crush is group 2 .. ;__;
but hey there this guy, he's also a member and
we always have an eye contact when we see
each other. there's watchhhaaa !! nyii !
I do felt he is making an effort just to say any
single word to start a conversation
or am i just assuming ..?

But anyway whatever it is
He's my Groupmate He look at me
and i know he knew what my group no. is
and since he's an officer he voluntarily
went to my group ... Or am i just Assuming ....?
But what about those Eye Contact ?

It's almost 5:30 pm the air condition was need to turn it off
so i use the paper where i drew doodle monsters
just a couple of minutes
This guy .. Uhhhkeii He's IAN !!
Ian borrowed it and he was smiling like
Uhmmm .. Amaze with what i did
hehe ! he's asking alot of questions .. Related to my
Drawing ... huh drawing ? haha !

Our President Gave each group a task
before she gave it , we made a Slogan
I don't know what to wrote .. But Ian got the
slogan through my drawing ... well it's not a drawing
i did wrote it. it's a lyrics of a song it's "Every Little Thing He Does is Magic"
we was just laughing out loud ..

Until Our work/paper is one of the choices
He let me explained it .. and after those shit speech
i saw my crush applauding at me ... What The ?!
I was like .. is this ... is this true ?
Can anyone slap me ?

After the meeting , I let Ian draw at my paper
with name date and signature ahaha !
It just mean that were officially friends
NOTE: Ian is not my Crush huuuukeeii ?!
he's just one of my crush's friend..
After that, i met JC but i prefer to call him Ryuki
he's an anime guy .. I like him maybe we will be a very good friend
hehehe ! While i was walking and turn to my side
i see Ian Ryuki Aaron[uhh i'm not sure with his name]
and my Crush walking Beside me ... !!!!!!


I was like ... *blush* is this true ?
heheheh ! he really look like CoCo Martin
if you know him .. :)



I had a very wonderful Day :)




smooches Jan :)

No comments: