Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A LETTER TO MY EX BOYFRIEND ['S] EX GIRL FRIEND

For this past days I've been receiving Hate mails
ohhhhhh myyyyyyy ! as far as i know
i am one of the most loving and Understanding friend
*ask my friends, or be my friend to know *wink


I just got a message I just got a
message i wonder who it's from ... Ohhhh !
It's a Message from my EX boyfriend's Ex girlfriend
how Ironic Isn't it ?


As much as possible I don't want to post this cause It'll be ruining my pages ..



But i can't take this, I'm a Monster in their own world *moi EX and Bf's Ex-GF*
since we broke up i cut all the possible communication,



Wednesday morning i log into my old account
just because my friend said this cute little MUMU[my Ex boy friend's ex]
is looking for me .. I wonder why ? we've never been friends

Just a Quick Recap

and just because all of you know *i guess
i had a Cyber-relationship which is my Ex boy friend
all throughout we've been together this MuMu[ex Bf's ex]
always there to crash our relationship , i don't mind her
since she's only 14 yrs old , ghad ! sooo makati na !
and the day comes My bitter sweet relationship with my boy friend finally
ended. but still this MuMu did'nt stop , she's stalking me and she's there to pissed me of Niao! hope she enjoy disappointments

Here's a short Coversation :


§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: jan pwede b mg pM???
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: gs2 ku lng sbhin n nd tlga aq ung ng message sa fs mo nuon!
^^JANN: nahh .. ok lang
let's just move on . it's been a decades na ata ..
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: eh glit n glit k kc skin eh.. sa mess m.. pti ung kaibigan u
^^JANN : HUWAAAT ! haha ..
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: ala un lng gs2 ku sbhn n nd aq un. ng mess..
^^JANN: with Celine , hindi ko control kung ano man sabihin nya sainyo ..
she has her own view and she's educated enough to know what's right or not
ohhhhkkkeei
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: .. gs2 kita add sa fs pwede buh?
^^JANN: ghad! ndi nako nagamit ng FS eh
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: ok ok sbhn m controlin nya srili nya. kc nd nmn xa ksli eh.
^^JANN: first thing first , kasali na sya since gustong ligawan sya ni reinier ata sweet revenge nyaha!
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: bwahaha.. lnghya tlga un c reinier
^^JANN: well anyway anung msg ba un ?
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: ewn ko npkhaba ng cnbi mo.. my mnga numero pnga ung cnbi m
^^JANN: un ba , that's just a blessing and good bye ayoko na kase ng any communication sakanya at sayo
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: ng kita nb kayu. hanggang ngayun glit kpb? haha
^^JANN: never naman ako nagalit sakanya, gustong gusto ko nga magalit haha
wala naman syang kasalanan ..
^^JANN: basta mabuhay lang ako na wala kayo ok na ko
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: hahaha.. awtch hah.. ayus k rn tumira eh nuh.
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: tnung ko kung ng kita nb kau
^^JANN: nahh .. wag nang paikot ikot let's just straight to the point
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: un n nga lng tnung ko. nd mupa masagot
^^JANN: ohhh sorry what's that again ?
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: taray %%.. haha sbi ko kung ng kita nb kau.
^^JANN: nope we never did ..
§hårm§'z* ~ Löv§ U: ahh okay



This is only Reaction i had .....
HUUUUUUWAAATTT ! A PACHYDERM !


To my Dearest Ex Boy Freind


c'mmon honnney I don't care if you still have a communication
with my friends , I SRSLY don't mind if you Court her(a very close friend of mine) ..
just Think ! Our Story has been ended and were starting a new
chapter of our Lives, so Phuuuullleeezzze ! don't ever think again
I was the one who's putting the Pessimistic attitude
to her .. She Has her own Decission what's good or bad to her
Unfortunately honney .. You are Bad to her health, You can't blame her
what she sees to our relationship might happen to the both of you



To my Dearest Ex Boy Friend's Ex Girl Friend

c'mmon honney it's been a months and were living our own
lives now , Haven't you heard Dignity? Pride? look it up
pleaaaseeee ... i don't want to make any senseless fight
especially when it comes to not worth it boys , how cheap is that ?
Your only 14 , still a baby you should play *not a fire *
enjoy your childhood grow up Enjoy , I Know you still Love
"our EX" *evil.laugh* but Phullllleeeezeee don't evolve yourself
to this kind of Situation. were his EX .. Be it !



~

uhhhkeeeii ?! Stop Bugging me You and Your ex
or Else I'll squeeeeeeeeezzzee your Head till it drop
Grab and stretch your Ears till you didn't realize
that HELLLLLLLOOO ! WERE LIVING OUR DIFFERENT LIVES.......
NOW STOP BUGGING ME !





as you can see/read I'm speaking/typing Straight to the Point
I hope and I pray , This will be the Last Conversation
so help me God ..






smooches Jan

2 comments:

Cayy Cayy said...

all i can say for now is.PUTANGINANG BITCH NA YAN ! The second will be on our party.haha.

JANCAHOLiC said...

LANGYANG BUHAY TO OH OH ! .. NAKAKA GANDA NG UMAGA ANG MGA TAONG BINABABA ANG PRIDE SA WALANG KA KWENTA KWENTANG BAGAY ... >.<