Monday, August 17, 2009

STUDY HARD PARTY HARDER

Ungas! wala ako dyan hahah !



Last Saturday we had our Acquaintance party at School
it's Exclusive for IHM and Tourism students only



It's damn FUN ! I never thought i could dance like shit
It's not wild as you see on the bar ohhhhkeii !
but woo ! that Pharteyyy is sooooo DROOL !
we arrived at 6:00 *i think* and when we step on the
dance floor yiikees it's SUWiiiT dance darn it ! so we just
stay at the table but when the Music turns to Hip we all
hit the dance floor and Groove like there's no other day come ,




Let the photos do the talking



angel,mee^^.donna.tin.janine - going to tagaytay ^^ hoooray!
some bar at tagaytay ^^


YSaY,Angel,Ly ann,MEEE ^^

AtTagaytay wuth my TWIN !! love her so much

Jancaholic FT. Petecrack



shirt-penshoppe short-Fsquare thights-sm dept. store boots-Thrift ^^ top hat/accesories-SMdept.store tie-Folded and hung Jancaholic and Bevs Geisha daw haha




  • As you can see, there's a lot of Pictures .. thanks to Ysayand angel , Their are my official Photogs .. *kaway to angel she's reading my entry haha
  • HooooooRrrrrAaAaYYyY ! for me i Saw my Crush even if he's not IHM student, he's just there to see me !! *in my world haha ! nahh
  • It's our Chumxarii!!! me and my best friend MAE *chumz was celebrate also this day our 3rd anniversarry ^^It's not too late to greet us !
  • my friend jhon brought his car and we went to tagaytay plus win !! i didn't spend any money for this hop . hahah
  • jhon and some of my peers left me at the bar, and i choose to stay with my chums with her classmates , and we walked almost a hundred meters oh ghad!! that was a painful but Fun experience ^^
  • ohhhhh phullleeezee let this day happened again ^^
And It Ends at Tagaytay *don't know what bar is it
but it's near at starbucks .. ,
YEY !! for August 15 !!



THIS DAY IS A WIN !!!!!

No comments: