Friday, August 21, 2009

I failed but i Count @___@

Once again i Failed .
This day should be the day for my Blog
yeah right , i should renovate renew refresh
this, but laziness visit me
09:00 am i woke up i turn on the switch
i log in to Facebook just to visit my farm YaY!*add me*
i don't know where the hell i should start
my mind weren't working... dunno what to do

Until my group mates call for a meeting
Yikeeess ! It's official i Failed .



^~

at this very moment , Oh no
5 minutes before posting this my friend Angel [my twin]
text me and she said "twin pagod nako " twin ang saket saket"
twin ayoko na "
hmmm ... Sounds like damn Familiar

ohhhhh .. It's me ! 2 days ago ..

I pity her so i gave my warmest advice
but i stopped , Pano ako magbibigay ng Advice
Kung sarili ko hindi ko Mabigyan ...?

Kung kahit ako andun ako sa
pinagdadaanan nya.. Pagod din ako Nasasaktan din ako
Nag sasawa narin ako .. Anung magandang sagot mabibigay ko
sakanya ...?


Kaya isa lang nasabi ko


Twin kakagaling ko lang dyan 2 days ago
at hanggang ngayon andyan parin ako ...
Hindi ko narin Kaya, Pagod narin ako Pero KAILANGAN nating
KAYANIN para sa mga taong HINDI KAKAYANIN tayo
naman ang MAWALA


So now i know, it's true
It's easier to give advice to someone
than to yourself.



So here you go ..
Cheer up ! Let's all Count our Blessings
Your one of my List readers [s?]
Let's do appreciate every single
blessing come into our lives ..

I bet .. yeah I bet !
Blessings will Top that Negativity, Pain, Burden we had
uhhhhkii ?!




dun wuri i will spruce up
this blog.. as much as possible no dramas allowed
though I'm not sorry for posting my Emo-ments
we all go/went to this stage ..
Thanks alot ^^


smooches Jan

No comments: