Sunday, August 23, 2009

Otaku TaiiKii !!!!

I'm Starting to Spruce up my BLOG !
YEY ! to me !!!!! ^^

Their Gorgeous, Right?Right!


Yeniwey ! < style="font-weight: bold;">And When There is Cosplay There is Alodia !!!!!!!

wa. I really really want to see her ! God knows
I want to meet her as well her sister Ashley *tears*

For those who didn't know who they are
They are the most popular Cosplayer here in
the Philas. Cosplay is short for Costume Roleplay
Where you can portray the anime you like [manga.video games.comic books]

I'm not a Cosplayer even if i want to .
It's too expensive and it's a bit far from my place
where Conventions was held*poor me*

But this two gosienfiao sister's mesmerize me
Uh La La .. They are both Beautiful inside and out
They are both came from Ateneo .
ash is in her junior yr.I always read their journals which i felt i'm also part of their lives
I'm a good stalker i guess haha !


To meet them is one of my Dreams !!
Esp. on my 18th birthday hehe
Yuuuuuknow ! Meet and Greet
Alodia: Hi Jan Happy 18th birth day
Ashley: Happy Birthday !!! Jan !
Alodia and Ash : *hugs and Kiss*
Jan : *surprised*Oh hi hello Thanks for coming
ROFLMAO !!! In my Dreams !

But i want to .. I'm begging to meet them
yanno looks like an avid fan hoho !
that's the only gift i can give to myself
aside from improving my maturity and
controlling myself to spend sooo much haha !
^^ ohhh .. Phulleeezzee



Why am i sad ?
It's Otaku Taikii right at this Very moment, minutes, second !
and it's very sad to think that it's just 2hour way ride to the event
sad Fact is I don't have enough money ! *tears* where in the last week of the month and it's the last drop of my allowance . Check This out ! Http://Alodiagosiengfiao.com Http://Orangeish.Deviantart.com

No comments: