Thursday, August 20, 2009

And i choose to be happy

Me and Twin [angel] watched a movie
I bet you already knew this it's "And i Love you so"
yannno it's damn cheesy ..





It's not that heavy drama as you expect ,
but you can feel the Pain ..
awkei here we go again , Feel the Pain !!

Where in Earth you can't feel the Pain ?
tell me !!!!! for god sake !


It's not movie review but this line did the Blast


Suffering is an Option ,
Happiness is a Choice ..





Nyao ! few months ago
i asked myself why did i choose
Happiness is a choice ?
part of it is true but we all know
Happiness depends on the people who really mean to us
how can you even smile when you know there is someone's grieving
how can you be happy when you know there is someone been Hurt ?
Poor ENGRISH !! pls do tell me so i can re phrase/learn from it uhhkii ?




Life is Unfair .. that's what everybody said .....





Don't worry I'm ohhkei
just give me a bunch of Siomai haha
Srsly Siomai will do !


Acceptance is the Only way to Move On


So here i am
starting from Scratch
but i am pretty sure sooner or later
I'll be ok .




Suffering is an Option ,
Happiness is a Choice ..





and i
Choose to be Happy











Those Previous post was
emotional.. so don't ever ever dare to
Scroll it down or else !!!!!!
I'm serious don't read any single part of it
nahh kidding,




Tomorrow is another day ,
and tomorrow is Holiday !!!!!
hooooorrraaay ! For the 3rd time
I'll be updating renew and refresh this Blog . :)
expect more mushy
Funny and Exciting entry
uhhh noo this blog still not a Child Friendly
zone suri ! hehe what am i saying ?
only one.. two.. three.. Only One Read this hoho
thanks to you !




*There's a lot of gram error
pls do correct and say it to me
ok ba? haha

1 comment:

Aris said...

sabi nga "happiness is a state of mind" kaya mayroon talaga tayong kapangyarihang maging masaya. be happy always, li'l sis. *hugs*