Wednesday, June 10, 2009

THIS IS JUST A CHICKEN PRIDE

I FEEL BAD , YES REALLY



At that night, i talk to my best friend i told her
about the "helper thing" What if ......
What if she's in my case ?

"kung ako sayo chumz kukunin ko na yun, Malay mo
WONDER LOLA pla yun ? ikaw lang mag lilinis nun tapos may pasok
kpa ikaw mag lalaba ng mga damet mo mahirap yun
bigyan mo na ng chance basta sa kwarto mo ikaw nalang mag linis .."

- As i Repeatedly said I GOT USED TO IT

maybe she's right i should give her another chance

my mom called again but now were on our Best Behavior
we talked in a mother daughter way

i got her point [even from the start] and Thank God she got mine too
YEY ! it's just a little misunderstanding. I got her, she want an older helper
just because oldies are more expert , focus on their work i can consult
any problem to them, not just like the younger one they are playful when it comes
to that .

nuff ..

Mama understand me very well but my lola
deeply hurt...I Feel it , i do appreciate her effort from
searching the best helper to travel[rizal-cavite] especially in her age i appreciate all the love she gave to me

I planned to say sorry and give the granny-helper a chance

THE MORNING CAME


9:30 in the morning i woke up with no electricity and water
and i have an appointment to my pedia

No Electricity No Water No Lola No granny Helper
whatheheck! my conscience really bug me i can't move
they left without saying goodbye,
i deeply hurt them i feel
bad this is the most selfish immature decision i made


I GOT USED TO IT - WHAT THE ! IT'S JUST THE RECKON PRIDE


SORRY



smooches shenshen

2 comments:

Cayy Cayy said...

Alam mo hindi ko rin getching kung bakit kelangan mo pa magmatigas.Sa lahat ng gusto mo sinusunod naman nila kaya pagbigyan mo na sila sa gusto nila.Di naman malaking kaanuhan un eh, mapapabuti ka naman eh.Gawin mo lang friendship ang granny maid nyo.Lhat ng bgay my first time.Alam mo mas madami ako masasabi sayo sa personal.

Algene said...

cayy cayy is right. that's all i can say.. :)