Wednesday, November 4, 2009

this post is all about

Another Post again =]

Hope you won't get bored .. and i hope
my Supaahh Old Computer will not
die on me ..


I've been dying here in our house
since I'm alone here, My computer system
is not in good condition all i am doing is
to sleep that turns into headache
Poor me :[


I want to do something Productive
but staying at home sit properly talking to myself
is the best way to do for now .. hehe
So while waiting for miracle, I just realized that
Ohkaayyy.. This is Serious .. so prepare tissue
crumple it and throw it to me after hoho
peace .. this is it


I just realized that After all what happened
and actually It is happening
I've realized that While i am Protecting someone
while i was thinking for his/her feelings
While i was putting a lot of Concern about his/her situation
While i was thinking is all of him/her

There is a lot of people i Left behind
I prioritized someone who did not
care about my feelings
While there is people who Prioritized
me and i just throw it away

I just Learn today that
Life is not Unfair..
Sometimes It was Destined to happened
and Sometimes It was you who are Unfair..


I think I should put my Priority
to those people who love me even at my worst
who love me even they know their not expecting
anything in return.


You Guys Deserve a lot of love =]

Forgive me hihi I will surely
make bawi to you .. all of you
Yay I'm so maarte =]


~
So Cold, Free Hugs anyone ?

Yo Jan


NOTE:
THIS POST SHOULD BE POST LAST NIGHT
BUT UNFORTUNATELY MY COMPUTER DIE ON ME
Grrrrrr ! I'm wishing for a new one
lolsx :D

1 comment:

Bart Tolina said...

punta ka sa blog ko at may libreng pagkain!