Tuesday, November 3, 2009

non sense so don't read



I Miss This .. Yes this ..
sitting on my throne typing my most
mushy things happened to my Life :)

Before Posting this, I read my Previous
Entry .. and i was errr why am i so Emo?
Was that really me? As i Observed i post
a lot of Bad things happened to me .. aw sad..


If your asking why it took ages
since my last post .. It is because of
loads of dramatic scenes happened
well.. Don't worry I'm still stick to my beliefs
is that beliefs? I blog for myself .. Not for Everyone..


what's the Point of this Post ..

I just want to have a quick Recap what
happened this last week ..

Last Monday October 26 2009
Early Morning :

We Went to school to get my Grades
oh..... Shhh.. Don't... Don't dare to ask
how's my grades .. Their Fine :D
hehe
Around 12 noon

We "my high school friends"
went to our old School [St. Jude]
to visit and Eaaaaattt ! rarw ! :D
their celebrating the School Fiesta
so there's a lot of food haha ..

Afternoon up to Night :]

We had our drinking Session at
MJ's House .. It's fun .. we were
enjoying the bonding we missed for about
half year .. sad :{

~
I took the chance to talked
to two of my guy friends ..
and i had one serious talking with them
*I will not post whatever we talked about
cause i forgot all of it haha .. ;] srsly I still protecting someone..

But for you
You made this Decision, don't worry
I'm trying to Understand the Situation
Just remember this.. You made what we are now ;]


For You my friend :]
Thanks for listening to me
Super thanks You deserve a lot of love
you know who you are .. First dance *wink!


Last Thursday October 29

We had an Overnight Swimming Party
at Postema ..
Thanks to Sir Marvin and Sir Garcia
for giving us a lot of FOODS ! =]

It was Fun ... It was really really Fun
but it's hard not to be close to you .. *sigh!


>> NOTE: It is hard not to be close to you
because were living on a same circle of friends


.. This post make non sense
sorry for wasting your Time :]




Yo Jan
is sleepy :[ Good Day guys

No comments: