Sunday, September 6, 2009

This photograph is proof

Finally after the long lazy days
i finally finished well not much Sprucing up my Blog
** this is not anymore Happiness Is a Choice *nod*
why ? hmm ..because uhmm

, Life is a matter of Choice, and you can really choose
what makes you happy but there are moments you need to
Suffer your own happiness for the sake of the happiness of others .. oh well your loved ones precisely


Stop with that prologues

This Photograph is Proof
.. where did i got that ?
hmm ... honestly i got it from a song, sung by
Taking back Sunday a rock band . There's no related
with my personal beliefs regards to this blog .
i just like it . it sounds very well
and I'm one lazy cat to type all the happenings
pass through my days so in just one shot I can
share my experience clearly to you guys :)
Pictures are evidence , it's a proof



hope it will last :]



i had a lazy day but not much proud of it
it's raining and it's cold plus midterm
is coming Yikees ! but before stu-dying
i will have some pamper time for me myself and I
plus it's an award for being so busy groggy stressed
this last few weeks.


Last Thursday ....


It's a win Thursday
i met a friend at school auditorium he's Archie
we have the same craft [?] it's because
of Japanese invasion
He really love Japanese culture especially Girls i bet !
haha ! I'm not that fanatic as he is
i just love watching cosplay, reading manga, Noodles
Jpop, and their Fashieeeennn
the Good News is he know the song
i've been searching for a month
He's a great Day maker :D



More Exciting Funny Mushy post
to come =}



Good Luck Mid Term
wish me a very good luck ^^






smooches Jancaholic

No comments: