Sunday, September 13, 2009

He made a good Decission

I might the one who gave the most joy to him
but i can't give the most love he deserve .

Last few months may balita
na kumakalat haha ! . ganto kase yun
July 16 i think that was friday
this "something" was Officially yes, Officially
Out. hay hirap



Being Admire or Adore by someone
is always been a pleasure
he's cute he's kind he's gentleman and he's one of the
girls dreamboy.


He likes me, i like him too
he has a girl friend and ........


Recap: this guy is
my former classmate and still
one of my best guy friend
he likes me even before he had a GF
but he didn't know that i knew what's his feeling for me
He likes this girl at naguguluhan sya kung
liligawan nya ba talaga un.
pake ko naman d'b? but i was one guilty bitch
cause he's distracted of me
*evil laugh* i don't do anything TRUST ME
I'm INNOCENT. :D
so this year i guess i made my good decision ever
since he didn't know i knew everything
i worked things clean and green hehe

I Let him to feel that
this Girl *yeah not me*
is a perfect catch .. i help him
to realized that this girl is the one
who he really loved the most .
*Insert Church song here plus Put halo on my head*




*don't worry this comes from reliable source*



We had a meet-ups as a group
Since everyone is Busy doing nothing ^^
we took the chance
to talked things out..

*sneek* The Untold Feeling has been Revealed
were drunk

but i know and i felt that conversation is not an alcohol talking
i felt happy once again, cause i know after he Officially open it up to me
that will also the closure of everything
we talked a lot, we also shared some secrets
we Cherish everything like it will never happen once again
Cause we know after this Night we woke up
and back to reality .
that Night is Enough , It's my Very first time
to heard him Laugh like shit .. as in
he's a quiet and mysterious type kind of guy
so everything at that Night is a Surprise ..

SETTINGS:
WE WERE JUST TALKING

the rain fall so sad .. plus the A VERY SPECIAL LOVE
song playing on my mp4 *i was the one who heard it* ]
sweet revelation .. sweet farewell
After he opened it up i know that will also be the Closure
*nod*


That's so i thought
After 1month *i think*

when we were having our Reunion
i just heard he cried because of me
Naguguluhan na naman sya .
Mahal nya si GF pero Gusto nya ko
Hindi na sya masaya kay GF at ako na ang
Nagpapasaya sakanya .

One of my Closest Friend says "I was the one who Bring out His Best"

urgh. The first thing comes up to my mind
was .. What the hell i did ?
we never talked for a month how could
these thing happened ?


I always feel happy when someone
appreciates me. hindi lang naman siguro
ako pati rin ikaw d'b ?


But this time i felt nothing
i was worried with him
This guy is a good catch. he is really !
I am Attracted with him and that's just it
i don't have any romantic feelings with him

siguro kase yung mga kaibigan ko eh , i pictured
them as a Family to me ..

we talked about that
and he said : Totoo lahat yon
at Pag iisipan ko ng Mabute [pag iisipan kung sino ba talaga same ni Gf ang pipiliin nya]

After he said those things
i suddenly felt sad
Iniisip nya ba na may inaasahan ako after that
Revelation ?

~ Honestly
Never ko inisip na Magiging kame after
he spill the beans
this might sounds freaky but
I'm not a good choice
not because that girl is much prettier than me
Rawr! I might the one who gave the most joy to him
but i can't give the most love he deserve .


And this last Saturday 09/12/09
we met and i admit
I'm slightly hurt , i can't talked to
him as casual as it's need to be
I Can't look to his eyes
cause i know he made his decision
I know and it's Obvious He choose her


gawd ! why i feel like shit?
I'm happy .. Yes i am . Trust me
i'm Lying haha !

kidding aside

whatever his decision is I'll still be here for
you ..








Smooches Jan ^~


1 comment:

Goryo Dimagiba said...

Kilig naman =)

I like the music in your blog ha.. kahit dko naiintindihan nakakagaan ng feelings...